×

Not just another beauty blog...

Sensationail 'Rose Gold Glitter'

I bought the Sensationail at home gel kit a while ago because I was a bit over paying £30 a pop to have my nails done by someone else when I could easily do them myself.I was fed up of traditional nail polish never lasting more than a day though, so this was the perfect answer, and at around £50 for the kit, after just two uses you've already made a saving on what you would have if you'd gone to a nail salon. 



I'm currently adding to my collection of colours and the latest addition was the glitter polish in Rose Gold. I wanted to be able to do a few more interesting things with my nails other than just plain polish, so with the glitter this time I added some glitter tips (albeit not great ones, they were a bit clunky!). These picture obviously have flash on but they do show the colour pretty accurately. The colour is a muted pinky glitter, not overly gold, more rose, but it's nice and fine and has a few holographic/duo-chrome reflects in. 

I really do find that the Sensationail polishes last really well. I had this look on my nails for just over two weeks and, bar two of my nails actually breaking (CRY) which was nothing to do with the polish's fault, there was absolutely no chipping At. All. I would highly recommend the Senationail kit in general and this polish in particular is a nice addition to my collection. 

Have you tried the Sensationail gel kit? Have you got any favourite colours that you think I should try?


Sophie 

Don't forget to follow my on Instagram!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine