×

Not just another beauty blog...

Sanctuary Spa White Lily & Damask Rose Range

The White Lily and Damask Rose range from Sanctuary Spa is so gorgeous! The smell really reminds me of another fragrance but I can't for the life of me think what it is, but it is beautiful. Floral and slightly musky, but not too musky to make it overpowering or headache-inducing. 

The two products I have tried from the range are the Body Scrub and the Wet Skin Moisture Miracle. First up, the White Lily & Damask Rose Body Scrub. I had reservations about this as it seemed in the tube to be quite a liquidy, gel-like consistency and I was worried it wasn't going to be scrubby enough, but I'm pleased to say that this actually works wonder. It definitely gives a good exfoliation there are enough particles in there to feel like you're really working off the dead skin cells, but it's not so thick that half of it falls off into the bottom of the shower. Highly recommend this if you're in the market for a new scrub.

The Wet Skin Moisture Miracle is, I'm pleased to say, also a winner. Now this is different to that in shower moisturiser that came out a few years back (was it Nivea that bought that out, the one in the blue and white tubes?) in that you don't wash this one off. After finishing in the shower and turning the water off, you apply this whilst dripping wet all over and then towel dry. Now for me the first time I did this I felt like I was just rubbing it all off again when I went to dry myself, but lo and behold, my skin felt incredibly soft. I don't really understand how it works, I know the skin is at its most absorbent when it's wet so it makes sense logically, and personally I would recommend just standing around for a few seconds after applying before towel drying just to give it a moment to sink in a bit, but honestly I am very impressed by how well this worked.

I also find it super convenient because it feels less time-consuming than getting out the shower, drying yourself, then applying moisturised, having to wait for it to dry etc etc, with this, you just bosh it on and dry and go! The fact you're applying whilst wet and then drying as well, means there's no time to wait before you can get dressed and you're not left with any sort of sticky feeling at all.

Have you tried anything from this range? Did you like it?

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine