×

Not just another beauty blog...

Review: Nip and Fab Glycolic Fix Pads

Of all the beauty and skincare products that I've tried in the past year, this is the one I would recommend time and time again. I love Nip and Fab as a brand and can definitely say that everything I've tried from them so far I have really liked. These Glycolic Fix Pads, however, are something else. I use them every morning and evening (may be a little excessive but it seems to work for me) and they leave my skin glowing, smooth and with significantly reduced pores. When used everyday they have dramatically improved the overall texture of my skin, eradicating any of those annoying slightly bumpy patches that I sometimes get on my chin a couple of days after exfoliating. 




My skin is normal-combination and not particularly sensitive and I don't find that they sting at all or feel too tingly, in fact I do find them quite soothing on the skin which is most likely thanks to the 'blue daisy' ingredient which claims to soothe and calm. Obviously if you are prone to sensitive skin it may be worth looking around for some more reviews of these to see what others have said about them. 

They are pretty affordable, you get 60 pads and they normally cost £12.99 at Boots (they are actually on offer at the moment with 1/3 off, but they're sold out online so get down to your local Boots ASAP!). So if you use them once a day they'll last you two months, or if like me, you use them twice a day they will last you a month. It might seem like quite a lot of money for something to only last a month but really that's only 3 or 4 trips to Starbucks that I am sure is easy to skip ;) 

I would whole heartedly recommend these pads to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to get refreshed and brightened skin in a swipe. Let me know if you've tried these and what you thought of them! 

p.s. Apologies for the shoddy photography here, I haven't quite gotten into the swing of taking pictures again yet. I will find another prop that isn't a cactus for my next one.

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine