×

Not just another beauty blog...

Bourjois So Laque #61



Another Spring/Summer appropriate colour for you today, in the form of Bourjois' 'Vert Chlorophylle'. I'm not too sure how to describe the colour, it's a bluey-green that's not overly bright but still adds a nice 'pop of colour' (that phrase gets so annoying, doesn't it?). The formula of the So Laque range from Bourjois is a dream to use, the brush is wide enough to get a good coat on, and the formula is very quick drying. I don't find them the most long-lasting, but then again I paint my nails quite often, so that doesn't really bother me too much. 






What do you think of the colour? 

Sophie

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'!

Bourjois So Laque £5.99 available at Boots

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine