×

Not just another beauty blog...

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine 'Papaya'

The newest addition to the ever-expanding nail varnish collection. This time a distinctly Spring-time colour with Barry M's 'Papaya'. A creamy, peachy coral that I'm currently sporting on both hands and feet in an attempt to bring some colour into my life - I seem to constantly be wearing black at the moment! As I mentioned in the review of Grapefruit, the application and finish is lovely and wear time is really rather impressive when worn with a base and top coat. I can already tell this is going to be making many reappearances throughout Spring and Summer. This gets a perfectly manicured (questionable) thumbs up from me!





Just a quick one from me today, I've been picking up some goodies recently though so there will be some hauls and more reviews coming your way very soon! 

Sophie

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail varnishes are £3.99 at Boots

Don't forget to follow on Twitter and Bloglovin'

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine