×

Not just another beauty blog...

Maria Francesca Pepe Jewellery

How much do you love these earrings? I was given them as a leaving present when I left my internship not long ago and I absolutely love them (thanks Natasha!). I had to pop on-line and have a look at other items from the collection because I had a good feeling that I was going to like what was one offer...and I wasn't wrong. 

The brand is MFP Jewellery and the brand creator/designer is Maria Francesca Pepe. The items are a bit more on the pricey side (by this, I mean compared to Topshop etc!) but from what I can tell from the website they have a real luxe, designer feel to them and some of the jewellery on there is seriously lust-worthy. The earrings I was given are the Spike Hoops with Swarovski crystals in gold from the SS13 collection. They also do them in rose gold (which are calling my name VERY loudly) and rhodium. They are just perfect. About the size of a 5 pence piece, including the spikes, they're dainty enough to wear everyday but give a bit of an edge to an outfit. I'm not one who would wear full on spikes and crosses and all that (or hoops for that matter), but something like this is perfect for a subtle, but stylish, nod towards the current trends. 

I'm not the biggest accessoriser (?) in the world but I do always like to have a nice pair of earrings and a couple of ring. I've been wearing these every day since I was very kindly given them and I am in love with them. 

Definitely one to check out. 

Sophie

Visit the website here. You won't regret it!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine