×

Not just another beauty blog...

Autumn Outfit: One Skirt Three Ways

Good afternoon to you! Today I've put together a few outfits focusing on using one skirt 
in different ways. I love a nice sequinned skirt because it can be dressed up or down and I 
love the texture it adds to an outfit. I've tried to make these outfits appropriate for 
different occasions, I actually really like how they've turned out and hope you do too! Let 
me know which one's your fave or how you might style the skirt your own way. 

Skirt - Topshop £75

Outfit 1: Daytime Casual. 
I love the idea of pairing this skirt with a warm, baggy jumpy because it really dresses it 
down whilst still looking chic. I've kept it simple with a pair of heeled desert boots, 
some black opaque tights and a gold band necklace. Perfect for an Autumn shopping trip 
or a cosy drink at the local pub. 
Jumper - Topshop £36
Boots - Office £75
Necklace - ASOS £8

Outfit 2: Work
I think it's OK to rock a sequin skirt in the workplace as long as it's worn right. The longer 
line and fit of the boyfriend blazer stops the skirt from looking like overkill, and the 
boyish brogues add a nice touch of androgyny. 
Brogues - New Look £17.99

Outfit 3: Party
By adding a simple and classic silk vest top and an eternally chic Chanel-style boucle 
jacket, this outfit makes sequins grown up and glamorous. Perfect for those Christmas 
parties. I haven't added tights as I think a bare leg would look fab, but if you can't quite 
bring yourself to brave the cold then a pair of black tights would work too. 
Ankle Boots - Kurt Geiger £150
Blazer - Topshop £65
Necklace - ASOS £25

Sophie

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine