×

Not just another beauty blog...

TODAY I AM INSPIRED.

source

Since beginning the redesign of this blog, I have been on an inspirational high! Don't you 
just love a good inspirational quote? I always find myself typing "inspiration" into Google and noting 
down or saving pictures and quotes that inspire me. Or maybe I will type in "moodboard" or "creative" 
and I absolutely love looking at what comes up and where it can lead you. This is often how I've found 
new blogs and websites and I urge you to try it if you're feeling a bit down in the dumps (which I have 
been a lot recently). 

Things are starting to look up a bit now hopefully, so fingers crossed this wave of creative 
energy will keep me going and I'll be back to normal before you know it. I would genuinely love 
to know how you get inspired and where you draw inspiration from...is it music that gets you going? 
Beautiful artwork? Your friends and family? I'd love to know. 

Sophie

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine