×

Not just another beauty blog...

Friday Post: Nails - Tangy Tangerine

Hello from Cornwall! Obviously it's Friday and therefore I am supposed to be posting a fashion post but I'm afraid I don't have one prepared at the moment so I'm resorting to a pre-prepared nail post, hope you don't mind! I'm on holiday with the boyfriend at the moment so haven't had a lot of time to write posts but am having a good time even in the rain! Anyway, I bought this Rimmel nail polish in 'Tangy Tangerine' (705) a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting to use it. I really like the look of it with the black crackle over the top (it's the Barry M Nail Effect one) and then finished off with my top coat of the moment, Nail's Inc's 'Albert Road'.It reminds me of a tiger and I don't think that's a bad thing. Not too much to say in this post really, I'll probably inform you about my holiday when I'm back and let you now what we got up to, it's been lovely so far :) So I'll keep it short and sweet for now and say hope you liked the look and speak again soon!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine