×

Not just another beauty blog...

Weekend Post: A day out to Chatsworth!

In keeping with my newly devised posting schedule, this weekend's post is going to be about something a little bit different. Myself and three friends went for a day out on Wednesday to the beautiful Chatsworth house and I thought I'd share a few pics that I took from there. I have to say that if you're looking for any days out these summer then I would highly recommend going here. It's in Derbyshire and even the drive there, through the lovely little villages and winding roads, was pleasant. It did help that we went on a particularly warm and sunny day, but I'm sure even if the weather wasn't quite so nice, then the grandeur and beauty of the house and gardens would make up for it. It costs £18 for a full ticket (that includes house, gardens, farmyard, adventure play area thing) and was well worth it. You did have to pay £3 for parking as well which I thought was a bit cheeky, but hey-ho, we weren't exactly going to turn around and go back home after driving there! There is quite a lot of walking to be done around the gardens, so be sure to wear good shoes haha, I decided to wear new shoes and came away with rather sore feet, so you have been warned! 
Have any of you been to Chatsworth? Let me know! Also, I'm wearing my new Zara floral printed trousers in the picture below, I am in love with them (you can't really see them in their full glory in the picture but they are perfect for these summery spells we're having!). It says on the website 'Satin Trousers' which is strange because they're made of cotton and elastane, but hey ho. I'm not a massive fan of the way Zara trousers fit on me, but I couldn't resist picking these up anyway because I'd been wanting some printed trousers for a while and I was willing to put up with it! Anyway, that's it for today, I hope you're all doing very well and having a good weekend!







Speak again soon! 

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine