×

Not just another beauty blog...

Friday Fashion - Topshop Treats!

As with most other fashion and beauty bloggers (and the rest of the public in general) I am a huge fan of the fashion that Topshop has to offer, and something that I find myself doing far too often is trawling through their website looking at things that I love but just Should.Not.Buy. Everyone loves a bit of (theoretical) window shopping though, yes? Thought so! With that in mind, here are a few pieces I've found that are sure to get your fashionable hearts racing, enjoy!

Deer PrintDip-dyeEarth Printed


Poppy PrintPink SpeckledPeplum Frill









SunglassesRingCollar Necklace




Thanks for reading, I hope some of the pieces were to your liking :) Hope you have a great Friday and are looking forward to a wonderful weekend. Au revoir for now and speak again soon!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine