×

Not just another beauty blog...

Friday Fashion: Summer Wedges

Good Morning :) I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of wedges for those long summer days (ha). I want something that's not too high, with a strap around the ankle so they stay on, and in a colour that goes with a lot of different outfits. I'm also looking for something under the £50 mark because my bank balance will scream at me if I even look at anything more. I don't think that's too much to ask and I have seen a few around but the pair I did have my eye on from Next appear to have sold out, which saddens me greatly (but I have included them in this anyway, I don't know why I do this to myself). However, if I can't have those then I'm going to have to pick one out of the bunch I've put together here, or wait until I come across something else that tickles my pickle. I would to get them before I go away next Wednesday though, so time is of the essence! Let me know which ones you like and you might sway my decision!


Tan Plaited Wedges £19.99 New Look
Dune 'Gunner' Colour Block Wedges £49 (Sale) ASOS
Dune 'Gabbi D' Raffia Wedge £65 (over budget, I know) House Of Fraser
White Peep Toe Wedges £40 River Island
Dune 'Nevana' Elastic Espadrille Wedge £33 (Sale) Dune
Geisha Black Wedge Sandals £26 Next

I hope you're all having a great Friday and you weren't blown away by the ridiculous weather we had in the UK yesterday! There were trees struck down by lightening and flooding in the staff room where I was! Oh and we had the Olympic torch through our town yesterday which I'm sure was a great thing to see and be a part of, I however, did not as I was hard at work (of course)! Anyway, hope you're well and I shall speak to you soon!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine