×

Not just another beauty blog...

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

Good morning everyone! Just a quick little review today from me! There has been so much hype over the last few weeks about this new range of make-up from Rimmel so I thought I would go and see if it was all worth it! I have been on the lookout for a new concealer for under the eyes anyway, as previously I was using the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection but finding it too heavy and cakey for the under eye area so I've been wanting something a bit lighter and with more brightening properties. I've been using Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer for about a week now and finding it...fine. It's a lot more light weight than the Collection 2000 one and I think if you have really dark under eye circles then this wouldn't be enough to cover. However, it does have quite a nice brightening effect. It doesn't look too heavy and hasn't gone cakey at all so at the moment I am definitely liking it, but wouldn't say rush out right now to buy it! Overall I'd probably give it a 6/7 out of ten but I think I'd be re-purchasing once this has run out. 


Thanks for reading, going to paint my nails now but can't decide what to use so will have a little rummage through my collection. I hope you're all having a fantastic day! Have you used this concealer? What did you think of it? And do you have any other great under-eye concealers I could try? Au revoir for now!



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine