×

Not just another beauty blog...

Keep Rolling, Rolling Down The River


Evening all. I went for a little afternoon stroll and decided to take a few snaps along the way. I am by no means a photographer. I'm not even an amateur photographer, I'm an amateur picture-taker at best, but since having my iPhone I have started to take more. It was never something that bothered me, having a crappy camera on my phone, and I never thought I'd really use it even if it was good, but since having it I've been quite snap happy. It's nice to stop and think about what you're looking at, even if it's something you've seen a million times before, and try and see it in a new way. One of my new year's resolutions was also to take more pictures, so I thought I'd share a few with you. It's also pretty incredible what good quality pics you can get off an iPhone, I think it's amazing. I'm sure all the photographers out there will look at them and think they look terrible compared to the fancy-schmancy cameras out there, but never mind! Back to beauty things tomorrow ;) Also, is it really Friday? This week has flown by!


Thanks for reading. 
Speak again soon :) 
Bye for now!



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine