×

Not just another beauty blog...

Hand Cream Hero


Just a quick post today, I'm currently working on a little post about my day away yesterday, with lots of lovely pictures, so keep your eyes peeled for that! But for now, a very random beauty favourite for me at the moment is this hand cream from, of all places, Laura Ashley. It's not a place I would necessarily go to for anything beauty or cosmetics related, and it's not something they do as a permanent line, but I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been loving it! It is a seriously good moisturiser, it doesn't leave your hands greasy (which, in my opinion, is the worst side effect of some hand creams) and leaves my hands moisturised for a long while. You get 275ml of product in a pump bottle, which is extremely handy and, whilst I'm not in love with the bottle or general packaging, the product inside more than makes up for it. 

I think the scent is a love it or hate it kind of thing, I know a couple of people who are definitely not too fond of it, but I personally love it. I don't really know what it actually smells of (it's called Falling Leaves, but who knows!) but it's kind of slightly floral (?) and not sweet at all. I am really bad at describing smells, clearly. But anyway, if you can find it I would definitely give it a go because it really is very good. I've used a hundred different hand creams in my time and this is definitely up there with my favourites which include the L'Occitane one in the silver tube (can't remember what it's called) and the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula thingy (the concentrated one) which I use when my hands are in desperate need of a moisture injection. 

What's your favourite hand cream? Let me know in the comments and also let me know if you've ever tried this one! Hope you're having a great day!



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine