×

Not just another beauty blog...

Angel Nails

Good afternoon lovely readers!
Something went very wrong with blogger this morning and somehow ended up deleting this whole post that I had all ready to put up today! Bad times indeed! But never mind, I shall try my best to recreate the literary masterpiece that once filled the screen (pah!) and I hope you enjoy!


So this nail look was achieved using a polish that, to be honest, I was very disappointed in. It's Maxfactor's 'Angel Nails' (hence the title) and was one of those nail varnishes that look so gorgeous and promising in the bottle but, unfortunately, that gorgeousness did not transfer to the nail. I thought it was going to be a soft pink, shimmery, interesting colour (added interesting because pink and shimmery sounds awful) but it just ended up being very silvery and very blah. In order to try and find a use for it instead of just cluttering up my overflowing nail varnish drawer, I added a glittery topcoat in the form of Revlon's 'Belle' and whilst it's an alright look, I'm definitely not in love with it. I prefer something a bit more striking and this just isn't doing if for me. But anyway, didn't want to deprive you of a nail look any longer and thought I'd let you know my thoughts on the colour as well. Hopefully the next one will be a winner! 
I also wanted to say thank you for all your lovely comments about winning the Next blogger award, your comments mean so much to me and I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. As always, I would love to know what nail look you're wearing today so leave your links below and thank you for reading! Speak soon, I hope you're all having a great Friday!



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine