×

Not just another beauty blog...

Two Ways For One Dress

I always love reading and looking at posts where people use one piece of clothing but make two different looks so I thought I'd do one with this dress that I am loving from Next right now. It's always nice to really highlight one key piece of an outfit and let it stand out and shine, and something like this tea dress is perfect. 


Look One
Denim shirt £85Denim and Supply Ralph Lauren
Telephone Necklace £5River Island 
Chocolate Leather Tote £75Next
Office Narnia Plait Leather Sandals £35: Office

Look Two
Fluid Longline Blazer £65: Topshop
Mega Pearl Necklace £6.99New Look
Clutch Bag £26Accessorize
Pewter Slingback Heels £38: Dorothy Perkins 

I've tried to make the two looks quite different, with Look One being quite casual and Look Two a lot more formal. For the second look I had the idea of a summer wedding or a formal garden party in mind, so went for heels and a relatively neutral palette. I really love the longline blazer and think it would smarten up the tea dress and make it more formal, if the occassion called for it. 

The first look is more of an everyday look, which I would definitely wear to go shopping or out for lunch on a lovely summers day. The denim shirt layered over the dress would look really nice and would also keep you warm if it does get a bit chilly (which, lets be honest, it probably would!). Any long necklace would look good with this outfit, I just chose this one from Accessorize because it's cute. The brown colour of the bag (which I also featured in this post) goes really well with the dress and pairing it with some brown sandals gives a lovely summery vibe. 

What do you think of the outfits? Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below and have a great day! 


No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine