×

Not just another beauty blog...

Top 5 Nail Varnishes For Spring!

Nail varnish is such a good way to add instant colour and pop to an outfit and is one of the easiest beauty trends to keep on top of, because it can be changed so quickly and easily. Like all beauty and fashion trends they tend to change quickly and what's in fashion now might be out next week. But for now, these are my go-to polishes for adding an instant Spring update into your outfits!


First though, just in case you haven't seen it, I thought I'd show you the new Nail's Inc. polish that's being released for the Diamond Jubilee and features red, blue and silver particles. Its looks AMAZING! I need to get this in my life when it's released in May!


Now here's my faves of the moment! Let me know in the comments below what nail colours you like at the moment, I would love to know! I applied two coats of all the nail varnishes and no top coat but all of them still have a very glossy finish. Enjoy!


Barry M No.308 - Berry Ice Cream


Revlon No.028 - Minted


Sally Hansen No.560 - Kook-A-Mango


Topshop No.101 - Hypnotic


Nails Inc. No.330 - Maple Place



I hope you enjoyed this post, I really am obsessed with nail varnish recently so I loved doing it! Talk again soon and have a great day! 





No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine