×

Not just another beauty blog...

Petrol In The Water


This is one of my favourite nail polishes of all time. I am in love with colour. It's by Andrea Fullerton and is one of the Nail Boutique 'Trio' polishes which is double ended and just creates the most amazing effect. It's a duo-chrome polish which goes from blue to purple to green and has extremely fine shimmery-glittery particles. I don't think the photos quite do the colour justice but I would really recommend going out and trying a polish from this range to see for yourself how amazing they are.

Yesterday I bought another nail product, not a varnish, but something way more amazing! I will most definitely be doing a post about it because it is pretty cool!

Hope you're having a good weekend so far and speak soon! Let me know in the comments what your favourite nail varnishes are because I love finding new ones! 

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine