×

Not just another beauty blog...

Brilliant Beauty Products

This is a little post about some beauty products that I am loving at the moment, and have been for the past month or so. I'm having to get a bit creative with my hair because of my mission to not use heat on it (you can read about that here) and have found it difficult to get it looking nice enough that I don't feel like a total tramp, especially when I go to work where it probably pays off to look slightly presentable, so that's where the rollers come in. Obviously, they're not heated (would kind of defeat the point!) but I just use one in my fringe in the morning as I'm getting ready in order to give it a bit of lift and a couple at the front pieces of my hair. I find it really helps to just make it look a bit more 'done' and on days when I'm not actually washing my hair I'll just dampen it with a bit of water and pop the rollers in for about 20 minutes.


My Clarisonic is (at the moment, anyway) my all time favourite beauty gadget. It is seriously amazing. I know there has been a lot of hype about this for months and months now and I got mine for Christmas (after a bit of persuading on my part because my Mum couldn't seem to get her head around the concept of using a giant toothbrush on your face!). If you haven't got one, you should! Honestly, it is just incredible. I don't have particularly problem skin anyway but this has just made it even better. It feels so soft and smooth and looks the best it has ever done. In the past couple of weeks I've actually had a few comments on how good my skin is looking and I would definitely put that all down to the Clarisonic and it's ability to work wonders! I know it is a little on the pricey side but it is worth the investment and will last for years and years, so you will get your money's worth.


Miss Dior Cherie - absolutely loving this at the moment it is such a sophisticated scent in a gorgeous bottle.


Estee Lauder DayWear - have been wearing this almost everyday since the weather has been getting warmer and sunnier. I love it. I'm sure you will all have heard lots about it but it is worth the hype as it gives a gorgeous dewy, sunkissed glow.


Umberto Giannini Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm - yet another hair care product which I've been using to bring my hair back to tip top condition. I like it and it smells divine but I'm not completely convinced that it does that much for my hair. 


Blistex Lip Brilliance - really great product that I have re-purchased many times. Gives lips a lovely rosy tint with the slightest hint of shimmer whilst making them super soft and moisturised. It's only £2.49 and something I always opt for if I'm in a bit of a rush or feel like my lips need looking after. 

Do you use any of these products? What do you think of them? Let me know what your faves of the moment are! 

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine