×

Not just another beauty blog...

In Love: Clarins Moisturiser

I wanted to share with you one of my absolute favourite products at the moment. It is the Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel and is the best moisturiser I have ever used! I love it. I keep it by my bedside table (as in the picture below) because I normally forget to put it on before I get into bed and am generally far too lazy to get up again to use it. 



I really, really like the Daily Energizer range from Clarins. It's aimed at the 18 to late 20's age group and has worked wonders for my skin. I use it with the Daily Energizer Gel Cleanser, something which I was a bit cautious about trying because I love a creamy, luxurious cleanser and thought a gel might not give me the consistency I wanted. However, I'm glad I gave it a try because it is amazing. 
Image from google.com
The whole range smells incredible and lives up to the title of being energising and for those of you who are also wary of using a gel cleanser or moisturiser, I would urge you to give it a go. I have combination-oily skin and whilst I have never had any major problems with breakouts or blemishes, when I do get a spot it helps to clear up the skin really effectively. 


Let me know if you've tried anything from this range and what you thought! Hope you're having a happy day! 





No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine