×

Not just another beauty blog...

Book Two Update!


Image from google.com

I am just over a third of the way through my second book Before I Go To Sleep and just thought I’d give you a little insight into what my thoughts are so far because as I was reading it yesterday and it kept getting better and better. I thought it was slightly slow to get going (I think this may, however, have been because my mind was still on the previous book I had read) but now that I have managed to get into it is really surpassing my expectations.
I’ll tell you the synopsis given on the back:


“Memories define us.
So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep?
Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight.
And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story.
Welcome to Christine’s life.”


Having read as far as I have so far, I can tell you I have already thought of about 20 different variations of what might happen and who might be untrustworthy, but I have no idea what the truth is and it is keeping me very interested.


So far, so good. I will do a full review when I finish but thought I’d share a few thoughts on it so far.


Talk soon, bye!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine