×

Not just another beauty blog...

Bonjour and Hello!

Hello there and welcome to my first blog from Duck and Egg. I am thrilled that you are taking the time to read this and I am extremely excited to finally be realising my dream of writing a blog for people to read and hopefully enjoy.


It has been a long time coming and since finishing university has been high on my agenda. The blogosphere is filled with so many inspirational people and ideas that sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming trying to establish where and how you will fit in, but here I am giving it a go and hoping that those of you out there reading this will find it entertaining, interesting and maybe even at times informative. Don't know about the last one as it may end up that I just ramble on incessantly about things but, if I do, I would ask you to bear with me because just sometimes there might be something worth a read. 


I have some posts ready and raring to go and will put them up over the next few days and weeks. The first post will be my New Year's Resolution post (and yes, I am aware of what month we're in!) and if you're interested in books you should take a look.


I don't have anything set in stone about when and what I will post about but I hope you enjoy them all the same and I look forward to talking to you again. For now I thought I would leave you with a picture showing what a lovely day it's been today.
Hope you're having a beautiful day.



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine