×

Not just another beauty blog...

L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Baby Roll Mascara






I bloody love mascara. Weird thing to say but it's one of my favourite steps of my makeup routine, probably partly because I know I'm coming to the end of it (I do love doing my makeup but sometimes it's nice to just have it done and be ready for the day, ya feel me?) but also I do love spending a little extra time plumping and separating those lashes to finish off my eyes. Its been a while since I've found a mascara that I really love, I've tried a few recently that I used to use and like but found that they weren't really doing it for me anymore, so when my last one was drying up and on the verge of dying I perused my local Boots in search of a replacement. 

 I'm not sure what in particular drew me to this one, although that mint green is beaut, but I am so glad I picked it up! It's actually one of the slightly cheaper ones you can get from the 'drugstore' nowadays at £7.99 which makes it even better, but honestly this mascara is incredible! My lashes are naturally relatively long and have a reasonable curl to them, but this gives them an amazing boost of length, volume and curl, leaving them looking full yet separated, as well as holding a curl all day. 

If you suffer (bit dramatic) with straight lashes that either will not curl, or won't hold that curl, I would urge you to give this one a go and see what you think. In terms of transferring on to the brow bone which I do occasionally have issues with, this one does sometimes leave a few black dots but nowhere near as bad as some others that I've tried, and I haven't noticed any flaking either. Let me know if you've tried this mascara and if you loved it as much as I do!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine